BITA Manager- Brunei Insurance and Takaful Association (BITA)
Roles and Responsibility:
- Manage the association day to day operation;
- Manage the agency portfolio, registration, renewal, others where related – Life and Non-Life agents;
- Manage and involve directly on BITA projects for Life and Non-Life sectors;
- Manage the financial affairs of BITA;
- Preparation and collection of market report;
- BITA Liaison focal points for AutoritiMonetari Brunei Darussalam (AMBD) and government Ministries or departments, involvement with relevant partners (such as BATA, BAB, Agents etc) and the public;
- Involve directly in all BITA Sub Committees;
- Other tasks and assignments as assigned by BITA Management Committee.
BITA Management Committee.
- Minimum a Degree Holder qualification
- Be fluent in oral and written English and Malay
- Possess a valid driving license
- A minimum of 3 years minimum of working experience will be an advantage.
- Has good knowledge on insurance industry (Life and Non-Life) will be an advantage.
How to Apply: